Want to get involved?
Are you an innovator with a product or technology prototype or close to that stage and interested in potentially joining a cohort of the OXL accelerator?
Interested in partnering or contributing to the Oceans X Labs initiative as a technical, managing, or facility partner?
Oceans X Labs’ success depends on expanding our community of innovators as well as institutional partners and industry experts and mentors.
We are currently seeking:
- Managing Partners who will provide core support and guidance for the initiative;
- Technical Partners who will provide in-kind technical assistance to help advance new technologies, enterprises, and entrepreneurs;
- Facility Partners who will provide access to space and facilities that help OXL innovators;
- Innovators who have products or technologies that have the potential to revolutionize ocean conservation by addressing the Grand Challenges of Oceans Conservation;
- Mentors who have expertise managing and exiting start-up companies and knowledge & expertise of the aquaculture industry and/or environmental sustainability; and,
- Tribe members who are passionate, curious, and solution-oriented individuals dedicated to reinventing conservation and ready to contribute to innovation! We believe that good ideas can come from anywhere and anyone and welcomes anyone with a willingness to think critically and contribute collaboratively to join our Tribe.
Help us build the Oceans Conservation Innovation Ecosystem! Submit the form below for more information to become a Tribe member and/or to partner today.
Oceans X Labs is designed to open up conservation to makers, hackers, and technologists, inspiring and engaging people to solve big problems, create a global network of experts, scientists, technologists, and entrepreneurs, and similarly propelling thinkers to the frontiers of possibility.